Meeting Patients’ Evolving Expectations
Within the patient room environment, LG’s 28LY560M 28-inch hospital TV delivers all of the entertainment options patients expect, while providing the safety features hospitals demand. LG healthcare television are a great platform from which to engage patients with condition-specific patient education, information, and the extensive HD entertainment programming they are used to at home. With LG’s integrated Pro:Idiom® Digital Rights Management (DRM) system, patients have access to blockbuster movies, sports, and more in vivid HD by decrypting high-definition signals throughout a healthcare facility.
Reduce Installation Time & Maintenance Cost
The 28-inch LG healthcare television was designed with sustainability in mind, while maximizing the benefits to the hospital environment. LG hospital televisions exceed ENERGY STAR 6.1 standards and have four energy-saving modes that reduce power consumption up to 75%. In addition, LG’s lines of healthcare televisions utilize Dual Injection Technology, eliminating harmful chemicals, as well as soy-based dyes and lead-free plastics to minimize the overall environmental impact.
- Integrated Pillow Speaker Interfaces
- ENERGY STAR 6.1 Qualified - Meets current reduction requirements of energy consumption
- iTigr™ Enabled
- Dynamic Power Savings - Using built-in algorithms, LG healthcare televisions will automatically reduce their power consumption based on incoming video, while maximizing picture performance
- Static Power Savings - Picture brightness level can be administer set at a preferred power consumption level to reduce power and increase energy savings
- CEC Compliant - Meets the Appliance Efficiency Regulations of the California Energy Commission
- RoHS Compliant - Meets directive on restriction of hazardous substances
- Pro:Idiom Enabled
- Front Control Panel Lockout
- Side and Rear Inputs
- Volume Limiters
- Multiple Cloning Options
- VESA: 400x400
Pro:Centric Applications Platform Provides Interactive Patient Room Experience
An industry-leading television that supports the Pro:Centric platform, LG’s new LY560M allows healthcare facilities to customize the patient room experience. Pro:Centric provides an easy way for the LY560M to interface with interactive program guides, games, and Internet data feeds, as well as applications designed to connect patients to services such as dietary menus and patient room information.
Contact your area's TV solutions executive to help you select the health-grade TV that best fits your needs.