TIGR system administration is streamlined and easy to use from any PC workstation connected to the internet. The interface features an easy-to-use graphic design with prevalent links to many common tasks. The many features allow hospital staff to measure patient education with numerous metrics, allowing for a more comprehensive hospital education program. Other features of TIGR include:
- Select videos for patients who require assistance
- Run usage reports by patient or unit for Joint Commission requirements
- Documentation of patient comprehension of video content
- Create customized messages
- Create customized surveys and exams
- Send service response alerts via email or printer
Several levels of secure access are available for each administrator or staff user, ensuring that the configuration of the system is protected against inadvertent changes. Granting user-level access to a nurse or administrator will enable the person to view video usage reports on a detailed or aggregate level for a single patient, a point-of-care or the entire hospital. The manager-level access allows a person to manage schedule-play channels, marquees, video and test content, while granting administrator-access enables an individual to fully manage the TIGR system.