iTigr PATIENT ENGAGEMENT SYSTEM
TeleHealth Services now offers iTigr patient engagement system to provide patients on-demand access to a healthcare facilityâs entire library of educational content, entertainment, hospital information, and services. The nationâs leading provider of healthcare-grade televisions and interactive patient education solutions, TeleHealthâs integrated suite of solutions to enable hospitals to create customized plans to best provide for their specific patient room needs.
Interactive Patient Education Solutions
The latest in the TigrVision family of products to be released-iTigr combines all the features of TeleHealthâs TIGR AP system with enhanced capabilities and benefits for an increased interactive experience. A fully integrated engagement solution, iTigr utilizes a pillow speaker to allow users to navigate the system while amounting to advanced levels of care management.
Expanded Clinical Opportunities
Another distinct advantage of this new system is the expanded clinical opportunities gained from its one-on-one patient connection. In providing patients, clinicians, and staff with the ability to order patient-specific education and execute service requests at the point of care, the TigrVision brand of products offers hospitals a scalable solution in order to deliver better, more efficient care while improving patient satisfaction and adherence.
Key Service Recovery, Focused Education Tasks
iTigrâs interactivity provides access to key service recovery and focused education tasks from the patient room via the pillow speaker. Through which, hospitals can offer extended services to help better manage patient care while increasing patient satisfaction and compliance. This expanded addressability also delivers interactive sessions unique to individual patients through bi-directional communication, giving hospitals the ability to tailor their education and entertainment experience, all while keeping within a cost effective price point.
By directing the flow of information to patients, iTigr allows for further efficiency in clinical workflow, enabling clinicians to take advantage of valuable teachable moments and deliver more private, personalized care. Hospitals can also benefit a great deal by utilizing iTigrâs ability to showcase and deliver access to their facilityâs revenue generating services.
- Interoperable with other hospital information systems, such as EMR and ADT
- Service Dashboard for advanced service recovery and workflow management
- In-room digital signage to display branded hospital messaging and showcase revenue generating services
- Enhances patient education and understanding for improved clinical outcomes and reduced readmissions
- Supports requirements for meeting âMeaningful Useâ with patient-specific education
- Improves patient satisfaction by providing consistent education and focused hospital information
- Improves health literacy with video-based educational resources presented in plain language
- Aids in increasing patient satisfaction with real-time service recovery capabilities