DIGITAL HEADEND SYSTEMS
With 50 years of healthcare television experience, TeleHealth provides digital satellite headend systems to bring hospitals digital quality signals at the lowest possible price.
Our DIRECTV digital headends serve as the main distribution point for all of your facility’s entertainment and education programming, providing a seamless integration into your hospital’s television system. Each system is custom engineered to the facility’s standard or high definition channel requirements, tested and shipped fully assembled to make installation quick and easy.
TeleHealth Services’ digital headend solutions provide more programming options than cable, while achieving considerable cost savings and better quality entertainment for your facility.
Digital Headend Solutions
TeleHealth is your full service partner, providing you with the hardware necessary to communicate patient education and entertainment throughout your facility. These modular channel digital headend systems are designed specifically by TeleHealth to bring your facility the advantages of small-dish DSS programming. Included are all racks, receivers, antenna, modulators, splitters and combiners required to produce 25 db output.
Digital Headend Systems Features and Benefits:
- Each channel has an individual receiver and modulator.
- All components are rack-mounted at the factory and shipped ready to connect to MATV system.
- Frequency agile modulators allow easy changes to channel lineups.
- Over 135 channels provide the perfect balance of news, entertainment and sports options.
- Rack is open on the sides and back, reducing heat buildup and promoting long component life.
- Average rack dimensions: 72" H x 19" L x 14" W
- Headend can be leased or purchased.