Compact Size Fits Niche Areas & Still Delivers Exceptional HD Picture Quality
Within the patient room environment, LG’s 22LY560M 22-inch hospital TV delivers advanced technologies and a sleek design to fit in niche areas. Healthcare-grade televisions can be an indispensable care instrument, providing vital patient information and education, and bringing some of the comforts of home to the patient stay.
Reduce Installation Time & Maintenance Cost
The 22-inch LG hospital TV is built with multiple cloning methods and additional Power Savings Modes. LG healthcare TVs are USB clone-programmable, saving healthcare facilities time and resources. Facility professionals can easily clone television settings from one healthcare television to an unlimited number of identical sets. Power Savings Modes help hospitals save on energy costs by providing multiple power consumption levels to reduce the brightness and save energy. Cost savings can be very noticeable to the bottom line when multiplied by the number of hospital TVs in a facility.
The 22-inch LG hospital TV provides hospitals with the ability to display HD programming such as movie or sports channel packages with the integrated Pro:Idiom® Digital Rights Management (DRM) system. Pro:Idiom provides the decryption of high-definition television (HDTV) and other high-value digital content throughout a hospital. Additionally, the LG 22-inch hospital television is compatible with all nurse call systems and pillow speaker products currently available.
- Integrated Pillow Speaker Interfaces
- ENERGY STAR 6.1 Qualified - Meets current reduction requirements of energy consumption
- iTigr™ Enabled
- Dynamic Power Savings - Using built-in algorithms, LG healthcare televisions will automatically reduce their power consumption based on incoming video, while maximizing picture performance
- Static Power Savings - Picture brightness level can be administer set at a preferred power consumption level to reduce power and increase energy savings
- CEC Compliant - Meets the Appliance Efficiency Regulations of the California Energy Commission
- RoHS Compliant - Meets directive on restriction of hazardous substances
- Pro:Idiom Enabled
- Front Control Panel Lockout
- Side and Rear Inputs
- Volume Limiters
- Multiple Cloning Options
- VESA: 400x400
Pro:Centric Applications Platform Provides Interactive Patient Room Experience
An industry-leading television that supports the Pro:Centric platform, LG’s new LY560M allows healthcare facilities to customize the patient room experience. Pro:Centric provides an easy way for the LY560M to interface with interactive program guides, games, and Internet data feeds, as well as applications designed to connect patients to services such as dietary menus and patient room information.
Contact your area's TV solutions executive to help you select the health-grade TV that best fits your needs.