Industry’s Largest HD Healthcare-Grade TV Provides More Than Just a Pretty Picture
LG’s 42-inch healthcare-grade television delivers the largest picture in the industry. Aside from the impressive HD images it displays, this bedside television is often a patient’s primary link to the familiarity of home and connection to the world outside their room. When used effectively, hospital televisions can play an important role in patient care by providing vital patient education, hospital information, and other healthcare content. Additionally, they provide access to latest in entertainment programming, which can have a direct influence on patient satisfaction.
Management of Hospital TV Systems Made Easy
The 42-inch LG healthcare-grade television includes multiple cloning methods. Hospital facility personnel can quickly and easily clone television settings from one healthcare TV across the entire hospital in minutes. Alternatively, Pro:Centric provides an easy way for hospitals to remotely manage and clone their healthcare TVs from the headend, rather than cloning at each television. And, with LG’s integrated Pro:Idiom® Digital Rights Management (DRM) system, blockbuster movies, sports, and more are delivered in stunning HD clarity.
- Integrated Pillow Speaker Interfaces
- ENERGY STAR 6.1 Qualified - Meets current reduction requirements of energy consumption
- iTigr™ Enabled
- Dynamic Power Savings - Using built-in algorithms, LG healthcare televisions will automatically reduce their power consumption based on incoming video, while maximizing picture performance
- Static Power Savings - Picture brightness level can be set at a preferred power consumption level to reduce power and increase energy savings
- CEC Compliant - Meets the Appliance Efficiency Regulations of the California Energy Commission
- RoHS Compliant - Meets directive on restriction of hazardous substances
- Pro:Idiom Enabled
- Front Control Panel Lockout
- Side and Rear Inputs
- Volume Limiters
- Multiple Cloning Options
- VESA: 400x400
Pro:Centric Applications Platform Provides Interactive Patient Room Experience
An industry-leading television that supports the Pro:Centric platform, LG’s new LY560M allows healthcare facilities to customize the patient room experience. Pro:Centric provides an easy way for the LY560M to interface with interactive program guides, games, and Internet data feeds, as well as applications designed to connect patients to services such as dietary menus and patient room information.