PDi - P14W LED Backlit Hospital Television
The Persona™ P14W personal arm-mounted hospital television set is PDi’s first LED backlit personal arm-mounted widescreen TV. This healthcare set offers a thin, modern design and great HD picture quality in 1366 x 768 display resolution on a 14” diagonal screen!
Compatible with many existing PDi swing arms in use today and weighing only 7 lbs., this hospital television is sure to please facility administrators, managers, and staff. Plus, the simple touch keypad and five-channel history recall is sure to satisfy patients and minimize television instruction by staff. The distinct backlit keypad allows for easy operation in low light or night time conditions.
The P14W is equipped with MPEG4 and Pro:Idiom, which allow access to more HD channels using DIRECTV or satellite programming. Cloning is easy via the external USB.
Like all PDi sets, the Persona™ P14W has the optional four-year Gold Vision Service Plan. Two-year factory warranty is standard.
- Great picture quality in 1366 x 768 HD resolution on 14” diagonal LCD screen
- Adjustable LED backlit capacitive touch keypad
- Easily accessible headphone jack on full glass front
- Convenient programming channel guide includes previews and five-channel recall
- Clone programmable via USB allows ease in replicating settings
- MPEG4, Pro:Idiom, and multiple inputs provide a variety of instant connectivity options
- UL-approved for hospital use in the US and Canada (UL/cUL 60065 Annex Q)
- Designed, tested, and assembled in Springboro, Ohio USA
- Unit dimensions 14.5” W x 11” H x 1.94” D, 7 lbs.
- Persona™ P14W mounts or retrofits to PDi swing arm models PDI-405C-7 or PDI-508C-7
- PDi swing arm solutions can meet a variety of cabling needs including CAT 5/6, HDMI, or VGA