Maximize the Performance, Capabilities & Picture-Quality of Your Healthcare Televisions With Digital Headends
Hospital television system performance depends on more than the quality of the television itself. Although HDTVs can display beautiful vivid imagery, it’s the integrity of the signals transmitted through your headend and distribution infrastructure to the TV that primarily determines picture quality.
TeleHealth will work with you to integrate high-quality headend technology into your hospital TV system to deliver a scalable and customized solution that meets your needs. Whether it’s RF, RF-over-data, fiber, or iPTV, our solutions will provide the extensive, high-quality HD programming patients expect while positioning your facility for future technology upgrades.
Our digital headends serve as the main distribution point for all of your facility’s entertainment and education programming, as well as other content. Each system is custom engineered, quality tested, and shipped fully assembled to make installation quick and easy. Plus, TeleHealth’s digital headend solutions provide more programming options than cable, while delivering considerable cost savings and better-quality entertainment.
TeleHealth is your turnkey healthcare television solutions partner; we possess all the healthcare and engineering expertise, component hardware, installation services, and support necessary to provide a comprehensive bedside patient entertainment and education system to your hospital.
Digital Headend Systems Features & Benefits
- All components are rack-mounted at the factory and shipped ready to connect to MATV system
- Configurable on-screen program guide
- Remote management & configuration
- Frequency agile modulators allow easy changes to channel lineups
- Over 135 channels provide the perfect balance of news, entertainment, and sports
- Supports multiple chassis configurations for customized configurations
- Typical rack dimensions: 72" H x 19" L x 14" W
- Headend can be leased or purchased