Streamline Your Hospital’s IT & TV Network with IPTV
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is a system through which television services (broadcast TV content, video-on-demand, other multimedia content) are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over the hospital’s local- and/or wide-area network. IPTV combines your TV and IT network for a customizable and streamlined content distribution solution that keeps your hospital or other healthcare facility’s television systems up-to-date and relevant to today’s patient demands.
As the leading provider of hospital television systems in the country, TeleHealth Services is proud to be on the forefront of this cutting-edge technology. Now, with our new Internet Protocol TV platform, we are able to deliver the same outstanding HDTV experience our clients and their patients expect, with the extensive capabilities inherent to an IP network.
Features of Hospital IPTV
- Robust and flexible solution - Configurable to best balance costs, in-room equipment, and interactivity to address the specific needs of hospitals
- Comprehensive content and services - Supports HD programming, HD video on demand (VOD), and HD interactivity with secure Pro:Idiom® encryption
- Cross-platform portability (HD Advanced to IPTV)
- HD Advanced (coaxial) platform can be installed now, converted to IPTV in the future
- IPTV solution retains our HD Advanced tailoring capabilities and interface
- HD Advanced custom applications are supported over IP
- Proven, reliable, and efficient content distribution - Through the LodgeNet Media Management System and our secure satellite distribution network
- Superior service and support - From our 24x7 Contact Center and the industry’s largest field service network
Benefits of IPTV
IPTV is where hospital TV systems — and TV systems in general — are heading. For new construction and renovation projects particularly, IPTV offers a cost-effective television solution that delivers a high-quality picture along with the following benefits:
- Enables a unified data/TV enterprise-level network
- Customizable interface and programming
- Gives patients expanded access to a wide range of content
- Supports two-way communication, versus a traditional one-way broadcast network, to give you the flexibility to interact, personalize, and manage your patients’ experience
- No signal/balancing issues
- Built on mature network technologies
- Delivers a fully-integrated interactive TV solution without a set-top box or additional in-room equipment required
- Available anywhere in your hospital with a network drop
- Multiple language support
- Content Management System (CMS) capabilities
Features such as HD Video-on-Demand and Interactive Programming Guides (IPG) also add value to your IPTV system, providing patients and hospital visitors with a personalized, at-home entertainment experience that can be easily customized by your staff on a case-by-case basis.
Schedule a Consultation with TeleHealth
Contact TeleHealth at 1-800-733-8610 to schedule a discussion with our IPTV experts. Our consultative, solutions-based approach to hospital television ensures your healthcare facility is able to meet HCAHPS requirements and other patient education- and engagement-related goals.
Streamline your IT and TV systems with IPTV from TeleHealth Services. Based in Raleigh, NC, TeleHealth partners with hospitals and health systems nationwide to provide industry-leading education and communication technologies.