Patient Education Challenges in the 21st Century
Susie Sonnier, MS, RN
PAST WEBINAR: Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015 at 2:00 pm EST
- Discuss the impact and value of patient education
- List patient expectations and benefits of patient education
- Discern reasons why health professionals do not educate patients effectively
- List considerations for patient education planning
- Describe tools and methods for 21st century patient education
Susie Sonnier, Manager Clinical Solutions for TeleHealth Services, has been a registered nurse for 35 years. She has worked as a Nurse Educator for 8 years implementing education programs for patients, staff and student nurses. She has extensive expertise in diabetes education and in her role with TeleHealth Services she consults with hospital clients and helps them design unique patient information and education resources.
Please complete the following form and once approved you will be emailed a link where you can download the WebEx recording of this presentation. Thank you.